JavaScript Disabled. For a better experience on this website please enable JavaScript in your browser.

All future regularly scheduled Board of Education Meetings will be held in Room A-5 at Broad Brook Elementary School,  unless otherwise noted, effective Wednesday, July 27, 2022. 

  • Sign In

Central Registration

Contact Information

Sarah Reichle
70 South Main Street
East Windsor, CT 06088
Phone: (860) 623-3346 ext. 7415

Required Documents

(if applicable)




To complete Online Registration

  • Select the appropriate school name 
  • Select the appropriate school year

Selecting the wrong school year will require you to re-register in the correct school year.

Broad Brook Elementary School (PK-4)

 East Windsor Middle School (5-8)

East Windsor High  School (9-12)



Please contact the Central Registrar at 860-623-3346, ext. 7415
to schedule an appointment or by email at

Student Registrations are by appointment only




  • A copy of the child's birth certificate
  • Proof of Residency (lease/mortgage AND tax or utility bill)
  • Photo ID of registering parent/guardian
  • Most recent physical examination AND immunizations
  • Court Documentation related to custody, guardianship (if applicable)
  • IEP/504 (if applicable)
  • Report Card or Transcript (if applicable)


Medical Forms

Office Hours 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.



National Center for Homeless Education
  • If you and your student(s) are experiencing homelessness and residing in East Windsor, you are entitled to register your student(s) in East Windsor Public Schools.  Please contact our district registrar at 860-623-3346 X7415  for questions or assistance related to homelessness.


What documents are required for enrollment?

Birth Certificate (Passport acceptable)

Proof of Residency (2 of the following forms are required)

  • mortgage/lease agreement
  • current utility bill or paystub (address required)

Parent/Guardian Photo ID

Custody Documentation (if applicable)

IEP/504 (if applicable)

Report Card or Transcript (if applicable)

Updated Physical Exam

Immunization History


What are the medical requirements for enrollment?
  • Proof of Immunizations
  • Updated physical and oral exam with the form completed by your physician and dentist


How do I know if my child needs a TB test?

A risk assessment of tuberculosis must be completed on page 2 of the physical exam form your pediatrician completes.

Students entering Connecticut schools from outside of the United States are required to have a physical exam completed by a provider licensed to practice in the United States. Tuberculosis testing is a required part of this exam.

What age is my child eligible for Kindergarten?

In the East Windsor Public Schools, children who will be five (5) years old on or before January 1 will be eligible to enter full day, full year kindergarten in that school year. Where questions may exist with regard to placement for newly registered students, considerations will be given to the readiness of the student to do the work of any particular grade. The final decision in such matters will rest with the school principal. Proof of age must be provided at the time of registration. 

Kindergarten Information

How will I be notified of my child's start date?

You will be contacted with a start date by staff from the attending school.

Will Central Registration provide bus route or transportation info?

Staff from the attending school will provide you with bus information when the start date is determined.

Why do I have to provide custody documents?

To protect your child's privacy and to ensure those with the right to access your child and information about them have access.


I am moving to a new address within East Windsor. What do I need to do?

Contact the staff at the attending school's main office to provide proof of residency and complete a transportation/change of address form.

*Only the mortgage/lease agreement is required to change your address.


Should I bring transcripts/report cards from another country when I am enrolling my child?

Yes. Please bring academic information from other countries that you have for your child.

How do I obtain an Interpreter for a meeting at my child's school?

Please inform the Central Registrar and this service will be provided for you at your scheduled  meeting.

District Menu
Welcome! Please sign in:

Can't access your account?

Site Search
East Windsor Public Schools
East Windsor High School
East Windsor Middle School
Broad Brook Elementary School