Pre-K Lottery Update
- Pre-K lottery for the 20-21 School Year has been rescheduled to Wednesday, April 1, 2020. If school office are still closed, school administrators will perform the lottery via video conference to follow selection guidelines.
- While East Windsor Public Schools are closed, all Pre-K Applications must be mailed to the Board of Education building at the address above.
- NO APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED BY VISITORS AT THE BOARD OF EDUCATION BUILDING.
- Applications can continue to be mailed to the above address through 3/27/2020.
- All applications should be post marked no later 3/27/2020.
WELCOME TO EAST WINDSOR PUBLIC SCHOOLS
To complete Online Registration
- Select the appropriate school name
- Select the appropriate school year.
Selecting the wrong school year will require you to re-register in the correct school year.
Please contact the Central Registrar at 860-623-3346, ext. 7415
to schedule an appointment or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Student Registrations are by appointment only.
A copy of the child's birth certificate
- Proof of Residency (lease/mortgage AND tax or utility bill)
- Photo ID of registering parent/guardian
- Most recent physical examination AND immunizations
- Court Documentation related to custody, guardianship (if applicable)
- IEP/504 (if applicable)
- Report Card or Transcript (if applicable)
Office Hours 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Birth Certificate (Passport acceptable)
Proof of Residency (2 of the following forms are required)
- mortgage/lease agreement
- current utility bill or paystub (address required)
Parent/Guardian Photo ID
Custody Documentation (if applicable)
IEP/504 (if applicable)
Report Card or Transcript (if applicable)
Updated Physical Exam
A risk assessment of tuberculosis must be completed on page 2 of the physical exam form your pediatrician completes.
Students entering Connecticut schools from outside of the United States are required to have a physical exam completed by a provider licensed to practice in the United States. Tuberculosis testing is a required part of this exam.
In the East Windsor Public Schools, children who will be five (5) years old on or before January 1 will be eligible to enter full day, full year kindergarten in that school year. Where questions may exist with regard to placement for newly registered students, considerations will be given to the readiness of the student to do the work of any particular grade. The final decision in such matters will rest with the school principal. Proof of age must be provided at the time of registration.