The East Windsor Family Resource Center will ensure that children are well prepared in mind and body upon entering school, open to learning, ready to grow and achieve their personal best. This is accomplished through the partnership of parents, educators and the East Windsor community who embrace the value of lifetime learning experiences.
To foster the maximum development of children we will:
- Provide parents and families the opportunity to learn skills and behaviors that are consistent with positive parenting and to promote parents as the “first and most important teacher.”
- Advocate basic childhood services, including, but not limited to, social, health, nutrition and education.
- Develop a total community commitment involvement, which supports children and families.
- Provide opportunities for learning experiences outside the home, which promote positive parent/child interaction, including community and family celebrations, quality childcare, preschool and kindergarten extended day and the integration of all children.
- Seek parental involvement, support and feedback in determining the needs of the East Windsor children.
By providing a stimulating, comfortable, safe and loving environment, children learn about themselves through the discovery and pursuit of their own interests. Through age appropriate activities and positive discipline the children gain self-confidence and independence.
Hours of Operation:
Monday : 7:00 am - 6:00 PM
Tuesday: 7:00 am - 6:00 PM
Wednesday: 7:00 am - 6:00 PM
Thursday: 7:00 am - 6:00 PM
Friday: 7:00 am - 6:00 PM
The Family Resource Center Office
is open between the hours of
9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
Phone: (860) 627-9741 Fax: (860) 623-0717
Location: Broad Brook School
14 Rye Street
Broad Brook, CT